1. If a booking is made six weeks or more before your holiday, a deposit of 50% is payable to secure the booking. If the booking is made less than six weeks before your holiday, the full amount must be paid at the time of booking.
2. The final balance is due six weeks before the start of your holiday.
3. When you submit a booking via our online reservation system, you will receive an automatically generated message to the email address you provide in the booking form. This does not form a contract between us. A contract shall only arise when your booking is subsequently confirmed in writing via a letter of confirmation sent to you by email.
4. Booking confirmation and updates will be made by email, please make sure your email address is clearly included in the booking form. Postal receipts are only sent by request.
5. Rental includes all linen, wood for fires, electricity, back-up night storage and there is no VAT.
6. If you wish to cancel your booking you will only receive a refund of money paid if we are able to re-let the accommodation, in which case we will refund any amounts paid less a 20% (maximum) administration charge. All cancellations must be in writing or by email. Please consider taking out cancellation holiday insurance for your protection.
7. You agree to pay for any losses or damage to the property caused by you or your party (normal wear and tear excluded) and we reserve the right to terminate your stay if any of your party are not treating the property with due respect.
8. If for any reason beyond our control your booked space is not available on the booked date, we will agree to refund all rentals paid, but you will have no further claim against us.
9. We reserve the right to make improvements, carry out essential maintenance and alter specifications without notice.
10. Smoking is not permitted in Manor or Cowslip Cottage, farmhouse B&B, the higher or lower yurt, the bell tent, or inside any of the farm buildings.
11. Manor and Cowslip Cottage sleep a maximum of five people plus one infant in a cot, with additional space for one extra person on a mattress charged at £50 per stay.
12. Dogs are welcome in Cowslip Cottage only, on the condition that they are not left alone in the property, are now allowed in the bedrooms or on the furniture and that their own food bolws and bedding are brought. They must be kept on a lead whilst on the farm.
13. Arrival time is after 4.00pm and we ask that you leave cottages by 10am, the B&B and Lower Yurt by 11am, on the day of departure. Please check with us the day before if you wish to stay on longer. Arrival and departure days are very busy so please contact us in advance if you wish to drop off baggage earlier in the day or will be arriving later than 6pm.
* * * *
additional yurt conditions
We want you to feel relaxed and enjoy your stay in a yurt at Botelet however due to the nature of the structure's fabric (wood and canvas), in use with a wood-burner and in a remote location, there is a higher risk of fire. We require you to observe the following rules.
1. To be responsible and especially alert to the risk of fire inside and out. For your own and the yurt's safety, someone must be present at all times when the fire is open and whilst cooking. You are requested please not to smoke or burn candles inside the yurts.
2. Though a fire extinguisher, fire blanket and list of emergency numbers is provided, fire insurance is not available for this type of structure. You agree that you will be liable for damages to the yurt and contents due to negligence by you or your party where essential safety guidelines have not been followed.
3. Sheep and cows graze the fields, therefore please understand the importance of latching gates behind you. Dogs are not permitted.
* * * *
additional bell tent conditions
1. Please do not to smoke or burn candles inside the tent.
2. Shoes should be removed before entering the bell tent.
3. Camp fires are only permitted when using one of the metal pans provided by Botelet. The pans containing the camp fire must be kept at a safe distance from the tent and not left unattended.
4. Sheep and cows graze the fields, therefore please understand the importance of latching gates behind you. Dogs are not permitted.
for help contact +44 (0)1503 220 225 firstname.lastname@example.org
Botelet PL14 4RD - a special place to stay upstream from Fowey and Lostwithiel Cornwall