Travel to us
Postcode for Satnavs - PL14 4RD
• Travelling from Plymouth on the A38 towards Liskeard - continue past Liskeard staying on A38 bypass.
• After two miles and at next roundabout signed Twelvewoods, take second left, A390 signposted St Austell.
• At end of next village, East Taphouse, turn left onto B3359 - signposted Looe.
• After approx 2 miles, turn right at our signpost, Botelet.
• Follow small white signs until you reach Botelet (approx 3/4 mile)
• For Cowslip and Hollow Park Cottages, continue past the last Botelet sign which leads into the farm. Cowslip is the first cottage on the left after approx 100m, Hollow Park is the second cottage on the left, set back a little
We can provide you with green energy to charge your electric car, please contact us for details.
Botelet is eight miles from the nearest train station, Liskeard (15 minutes by taxi). Liskeard is the nearest mainline train station from London Paddington, and cross country trains run from Edinburgh, the Midlands and Bristol to Liskeard.
Our nearest airport is Newquay, about 45 minutes drive from Botelet, car hire can be arranged. Exeter (1.5 hours from Botelet) and Bristol (2.5 hours from Botelet) airports are worth looking at in combination with car hire.
London Heathrow to Newquay - Flybe operate a year-round daily service with four flights each day.
Connect to International flights with British Airways, Emirates & Virgin Atlantic
From London Southend
Operated by Flybe between May and September on Saturday, Sunday & Wednesday to Newquay Airport
Dusseldorf to Newquay - Eurowings operate a weekly Saturday service (April - October)
Stuttgart to Newquay - Eurowings operate a weekly Saturday service (April - September)
Dublin to Newquay - Aer Lingus operate a year round, five days per week service (Wednesday - Monday).
Flight connections with Aer Lingus from New York.
Cork to Newquay - Aer Lingus operate a twice weekly (Wednesday & Saturday) summer service
Belfast to Newquay - Flybe operate a weekly Saturday service (May - September)
From Manchester and Leeds Bradford
Flybe operate year round direct flights to Newquay Airport
Direct summer flights to Newquay Airport operated by Flybe from:
Scandinavian Airlines (SAS) begin a twice weekly summer flight between Copenhagen and Newquay Airport from June 2019
From France and Spain
Brittany Ferries operate regular car and passenger services to Plymouth (40 minutes from Botelet) from Roscoff in France and Santander in Spain.
We are always happy to help with travel plans, please contact us for assistance.